16/04/2017

"Whats in my Bag??" Summer Edition




I was cleaning up my purse the other day and thought of adding this tag to my blog. I love watching others' "What's in my bag" posts or videos. It gives a fair idea about their HG products or handbag essentials.

My Handbag essentials change season wise, so that makes this The Summer Edition. 


1) Face Mist - Kama Ayurveda Pure Rose Water is a must-have and a saviour in this hot humid weather. I have to have this in my bag at all times. It helps soothe my skin whenever I feel like I'm flushing. It keeps the sunburn and hypersensitivity at bay. 


 2) Sun Screen - During this hot weather, I tend to prefer everything light and gel based. I'm trying this Aroma Magic Aloe Vera sunscreen gel and so far so good. review coming soon.

3) Handcream/Lotion - No matter what the weather is, my hands get very dry and itchy at times. So a lotion or a handcream is a must for me. I've already reviewed Marks and Spencers handcream in Fig & Orange Oil. Cocoa Butter is a different variant but the same texture. I find this apt for summers since it does not make my hand oily and gets absorbed into the skin almost immediately. I can start using my laptop/mobile immediately after using this. I don't need to wait for it to dry. Won't be enough for winters though...but for Summers, this is perfect.



4) Lip products - I'll be honest, I cleaned up 4 more lipsticks from my purse but these 3 are, ideally, what I intend to keep in my handbag. The Body Shop Vit E Lip balm, with SPF 15. The best one I've used. Revlon Lip butter in Tutti Frutti. It's a buildable but glossy sheer orange colour. Another is Cami from Colourpop. It's a matte Nude shade which I don't need to give a thought before applying.

5) Atomizer - I usually fill this with my favourite perfume. Such an easy and cute thing to carry around. Presently it contains Eternity By Calvin Klein. 

6) Notebook - To pen down my thoughts whenever, wherever.


7) Mints and candies - These are my current faves! Have you tried Kopiko?? You have to try it if you're a coffee lover.

8) Kara Face Wipes - I'm loving this variant at the moment. It has Aloe Vera and Mint Oil. The Mint Oil in it is so refreshing after a hot day outside. It also cleans out any dirt just by itself hence quite effective.

9) Wallet and Gold card Holder from Accessorize.
10) Headphones and Charger. 
11) Sunglasses
12) I-pod Shuffle (Not included in the pic)

These are my must-have Hand Bag essentials. Share yours in the comments below...I'd love to know!!  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Love,
SS





No comments:

Post a Comment