03/02/2016

StudioWest PurePassion Vivid Nail Color in Cotton Candy (263)

StudioWest Pure Passion nail paint - Cotton Candy

StudioWest Pure Passion nail paint - Cotton Candy

StudioWest Pure Passion nail paint - Cotton Candy

StudioWest Pure Passion nail paint - Cotton Candy NOTD



{Price – Rs.145/-; 9ml}

I’ve been completely sucked into the pastel nail craze and I love it! I can’t help but buy every pastel shade I see. So ofcourse I had to buy this one from StudioWest.

A pale almost white with a hint of pink in it. It was love at first sight.
On first application it comes out quite sheer. The bottle says to apply 2 coats but I needed 3 coats for an opaque finish. I can’t be sure whether the other colours go sheer or opaque in 1 coat since this is the only shade I’ve tried. It dries decently soon. I checked my nails within 4-5 mins, and it was completely set.
 [You know how, sometimes a polish looks and feels dry when lightly touched and then smudges when you continue with your life!!  Exasperating.]
So this was “completely” dried within 4-5 mins which I think is ok. Ofcourse the Maybelline’s Express finish Polishes have set the bar way too high on the setting front for other brands. But otherwise, this fares decently.
What I like about this polish is even though I put 3 coats without waiting too much in between, it did not clump. Not one bit. Clumping is a problem I face with the Colorshow nail paints.
The colour is very similar to Maybelline Color Show in Constant candy. Only Constant candy is more opaque in one coat but clumps like crazy on second or more coats.

StudioWest I feel is more glossy. I personally prefer the StudioWest to Colorshow with respect to this particular shade.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Have you tried any shades from this range? Do you like it?

No comments:

Post a Comment