31/01/2016

Lakme Enrich Satin # P168 Swatch

Lakme Enrich Satin P168 - Review

Lakme Enrich Satin P168 - Review

Lakme Enrich Satin P168 - Review

Price-Rs.260/-
Update: 20% Off on Nykaa. get it at Rs.208/- here.

I have loads of pinks and fuchsia lippies. I wanted to try a true purple shade. The only shade that came in mind was MAC Heroine. But frankly I saw no point in buying a shade that expensive not knowing whether I’ll actually like it.

Spirits above heard me! Last year, Lakme came out with some new vibrant shades in their Enrich Satin range. Some bright corals, pinks and purples at an amazing price! Without any second thoughts I picked up this shade. And thank god I did, ‘coz it has definitely been one of my favorite lippies since then.

Lakme Enrich Satin P168 - Review


Lakme Enrich Satin P168 - Swatch

It goes on smooth. No tugging with this one. It isn’t overly creamy at the risk of sliding off. But it is moisturizing enough.
The colour payoff is amazing. Opaque colour with 1 swipe. You’ll just need to go over it twice to perfect the application. You can definitely build up the colour if desired. After say 10 mins, it sets into a demi matte finish.

Lakme Enrich Satin P168 - Lip Swatch


Lakme Enrich Satin P168 - Lip Swatch


Lakme Enrich Satin P168 - Lip Swatch (in artificial light)

I was majorly surprised at it’s staying power. It stayed on me for 5-6 hours beautifully with minimal eating. With proper meals (read oily), it stays for about 4 hours. As the hours go by, it starts looking more pink and leaves a nice strong stain. I personally like lipsticks which leave a stain.
However the staying power could pertain to this shade specifically since it is quite deep. The lighter shades may not stay that long or leave a stain.

Lakme Enrich Satin P168 - Lip Swatch (After 4 hours)
It smells typically of lakme lipsticks which does not bother me. I rather have fond memories attached with the scent. Takes me back to those times when I’d play with my mom’s lakme lippies.

However these are NOT transfer proof. They do transfer on cups, on my husband and my baby.
But again Lakme does not claim these to be matte/non-transfer lipsticks. They are exactly what they’re called. Satin finish.

I am highly impressed with this one. Especially a shade like this from the drugstore at Rs.260. And good quality too.  This girl couldn’t ask for more!

A very close shade to MAC Heroine I'd say. A creamier texture.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you think? Have you tried this shade? Like it? Yes/No?

No comments:

Post a Comment