28/01/2016

StudioWest Haul





I was dying to get my hands on some Studio West makeup. For those who don’t know yet, it’s been a few months that Westside launched their makeup line. They also have a bath and body range which was launched a year back.

I have used their body butters and body washes before and I quite liked them. So, I was pretty excited about their makeup line. They have 2 range - Pure Passion (Nudes/Everyday wear) and Maaya (glitter/shimmer).

The face products were at 15% off. Also with 2 face products, I got a makeup remover free.



Flawless Finish Makeup  {Price –Rs.550/-} 
My buy –Rs.468/-
 Basically a lightweight foundation. Sadly they only have 4 shades. My shade is 01.
 The 4 shades only cater to the medium ranged skin tones

However I really like the packaging. A tube form with a pump! 



Flawless Finish Compact {Price –Rs.495/-}
My buy –Rs.420/-
I got it in the shade 02, to get a more natural finish.
The powder is super milled. Feels quite buttery and soft.  I'm really looking forward to using this.




Pure Passion Makeup Remover {Price- Rs.245/-}

I got this free with the foundation and compact.



Irresistible Lipstick in Hint of Brick  {Price -Rs.295/-}
 These have a creamy finish.



Long Lasting Lipstick in Honey Glaze {Price- Rs.495/-}
The finish of this range is semi-matte. 

Cashmere Chubby Lipstick  {Price – Rs.495/-}
These are glossy in finish. Lip balmy texture.

Reviews and swatches on the lipsticks coming up soon...
  
Eye Liner in Expresso Delight {Price –Rs.295/-}
It is extremely smooth and creamy. Does not tug at the eye. The color payoff in just one swipe is amazing. It is quite long lasting. Really excited about this one.


Vivid Nail Colour in Cotton Candy {Price – Rs.145/-}
It’s a pastel powder pink color. The color is very similar to Maybelline’s color show nail paint in constant candy. Let's hope it turns well on the nails and not as clumpy as color show one. Reasonably priced for the quantity.

Radiance Aloe Vera & Green Apple Body Spray {Price - Rs.195/-; 150ml } 
 Has a fresh fruity Green Apple fragrance. I usually don't like fruity scents but somehow this does not smell artificial but very fresh.

Ibiza Power Pour Femme {Price - Rs.995; 100ml } 
The first notes are very fruity. A berry bubblegum-y scent. Settles into a warm vanilla note (which i like). This is not my usual preference for scents. I usually like more musky and oriental. And stay away from floral or fruity. But I'm a sucker for vanilla notes. So thought of giving it a try. Plus I loved the bottle. It is so bright and pretty!

Something I want to stress on... Cheers to Indian brands bringing in good quality #SupportIndianMake 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Have you guys checked the Studio West Makeup and Bath & Body range??


No comments:

Post a Comment