20/12/2015

Online Haul December'15

Hey guys! It's been ages since I last posted. A baby does that to you. Oh yeah, I had a baby last month on the 4th of Nov'15. And it's been a task..I wont lie. But at the end of the day, it's definitely all worth it. So December being my bday month, with holidays round the corner and not to forget SALEs everywhere, it's difficult not to binge in a little. Although I had promised myself that I wouldn't buy any more makeup for the next 4 mnths (atleast; coz you see I'm of 'em hoarders who buys everything but wears none :|), however birthday haul to banta hai!

So, here goes...



1) Iphone 5S pink glitter waterfall cover -  Can we just please take a moment here. How pretty is that?!? I needed that in my life. And no, I don't think I'm old enough for glitter. No girl ever is!
it even looks rose-goldish in certain lighting. #Obsessed !!
The quality is good enough does not look or feel flimsy.
Bought this from amazon HERE.  Also available in ebay and flipkart.
Price - Rs.350/-

2) Makeup Revolution London Palette in RUN BOY RUN -  I needed a nude palette which had matte shades and specifically a pigmented matte black shadow. Narrowed on this. First impression, it feels quite soft and smooth. Like the feel of it. Bought this from NYKAA.
MRP - Rs. 1350 After discount - Rs.1013/-

3) Loreal Paris Volume Million Lashes Mascara - Have heard rave reviews about this one. So thought of trying it since it was on sale. I have only ever used Maybelline mascaras as yet. So pretty excited for this one and hoping it'll work for me. Bought this from NYKAA along with the Revolution palette.
MRP - Rs.795/-  After discount - Rs.636/-

4) Beauty Heaven Lip Bombs - See those cute EOS lip balm look alikes? I did too on Shopclues. So ofcourse I had to buy them to check them out. Found 3 variants. Bought them all.
MRP - Rs.85/-

5) Miss Claire Soft Matte Lip Cream (shade 05 & 07) - Been hearing about these since ages and I could not find them anywhere online. Being pregnant and all I couldn't even scrounge through the city in search of these. I finally found them on shopclues. Bought them a tad bit pricier than it actually is. But frankly I didn't mind shelling out that extra since they're still cheaper than NYX ones which "also" I cant find anywhere!! If you know where to find either Miss claire/NYX soft matte lip cream in Kolkata, plzzz do lemme know in the comments below.
Price - Rs.399/
In mumbai you can get it for Rs.150/- Can't you mumbai girls courier it to us here?!? Spread the love guys!


That's all for now folks. Which ones have you tried out of these? 

Serendipitously Urs,
SS

No comments:

Post a Comment