09/12/2014

My Favourite Winter Polishes



This is just gonna be a short.. only pictures and no blabber kinda post. I’ll be showing my current favorite polishes for the winter. I’m usually into nudes during colder season as you’ll notice in the pictures.       
      
     

                




So from the right-


  1)  Maybelline Colour Show Cinderella Pink – Love this shade! It’s a pretty shell colored polish (I think so!) which looks sooo pretty with everything. Be it casuals or party wear.  

     
      2)        Maybelline Colour Show Silk Stockings - It’s basically the shade nude skin with shimmers in it. Only a tad bit pinker.



3)       Maybelline Colour Show Nude Skin A basic must have nude shade. Love. Check out the shade HERE

     4)      Maybelline Colour Show Chrome PinkLike the name suggests, a Metallic chromatic pink shade.

     5)      Maybelline Colour Show Crazy Berry – Yes. Finally a dark winter shade. I’m really digging the deep purple this month more than wine or plum shades. Any more than 2 coats of this looks almost black. But one can make out the tinge of purple in sunlight. 











      6)      Surbhi Cedar – Got this from a street shop in Pune (MG road). So not sure if this is available anywhere else. It’s a beautiful metallic shade of blue. I especially love to wear it on my toe nails. Check out the shade HERE


     7)      Colorama Paixao A deep red shade. Not grabbing it too much. But winter’s the only season I feel like wearing red nails… *Xmassyyy*



8) BK Super Matte Surface Oil LOVE this! It’s a top coat that you wear on a different polish and it turns the shade matte! This certainly deserves a separate post. 

I have sooo many more but these were the ones I've been using this season.

*What are your favourites? Suggest me some!* 

No comments:

Post a Comment