13/12/2014

GOSF 2014 Mini Haul - The Body Shop



Hey there!

In this year's Great Online Shopping Festival Sale I treated myself The Body Shop!
I've been eyeing these two products for quite some time now. So obviously I jumped at it when I saw these two on sale.   


GOSF 2014 Haul
TEA TREE Skin Clearing Facial Wash - MRP: Rs.695/- ; My Buy: Rs.347.5/-; 50% OFF!!
RAINFOREST COCONUT HAIR OIL - MRP: Rs.695/- ; My Buy: Rs.299/-

I am super impressed with the delivery, I must say. I ordered online on 9th Dec'14. The confirmation call came on 10th and I received the products on 11th evening! :O

Needless to say I'm super happy with the deals and can't wait to start using them!  


2 comments:

  1. Both are my favorites. I am now curious to know your thoughts on the same.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have started using the face wash and it's good! i've used the oil only once. I somehow find it very difficult to figure out whether an oil is working for me or not :\

      Delete