18/02/2016

StudioWest Irresistible Lipstick in Hint of Brick



 Irresistible Lipstick in Hint of Brick  {Price -Rs.295/-}

StudioWest has come up with some really nice cosmetics range. They have two range – Pure Passion and Maaya. However the lipsticks are from the Pure Passion range. They’ve brought out 3 kinds – Irresistible Lipstick (Creamy), LongLasting Lipstick (Demi-matte) and Chubby Sticks (Balmy).

I bought 3 of each range. Check out my entire Haul Here.

The Irresistible Lipsticks are cheaper than the remaining 2 types and come in a range of colours from nude browns, pinks to reds.






These have a creamy finish and go real smooth and opaque in one application itself. Very comfortable to wear. Does not bleed.

The stay is decent enough. It stays on me for 3 hours then fades evenly leaving the lips moisturized. I call it decent because all creamy lipsticks last on me for 3-4 hours max. (Frankly they cannot last longer unless it’s matte or stain)

It does not settle on my fine lines or exaggerate my chapped lips. It rather makes them look moisturized and healthy.

To be honest, these are not exceptionally different from the other good quality, moisturizing lipsticks in town. But I maybe biased ‘coz again it’s a good quality Indian made lipsticks that are reasonable priced. And StudioWest sure did well with these.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You should definitely try these to support Indian brands or just visit the counters once; you will definitely find a perfect nude for yourself.   


No comments:

Post a Comment