09/02/2015

Marks&Spencer Nail and Hand Cream – Fig & Orange Oil



Marks and Spencer Hand and Nail cream in Fig & orange oil

So I finished So I finished using my Marks& Spencer Nail and Hand cream in Rose 
from the floral collection, which I loved! I had a tough time choosing just 1 product when I actually wanted them all. So once I finished my rose hand cream I obviously had to run back to get another one.


Marks and Spencer Hand and Nail cream in Fig & orange oil

The Rose Hand cream cost me Rs.199/- for 100ml which I thought was great. However this time I couldn’t find any 100ml tubes at the Marks and Spencer store, South City Mall. Only 50ml tubes were available which also cost Rs.199/- :\

I bought the variants - Fig & Orange Oil (Indulgence range) and Cocoa Butter (Pampering range).


Marks and Spencer Hand and Nail cream in Fig & orange oil


Marks and Spencer Hand and Nail cream in Fig & orange oil

I am especially loving the Fig & Orange oil. I don’t think I’ve smelt anything like this before. It is a very light and fresh scent which reminds me of winter nights in the mountains. 
I can prominently smell the fig but not much of orange oil.  Some might find it slightly artificial smelling but nothing too overpowering or irritating.

These hand creams are quite different from the previous Rose variant I used.

Rose was more moisturizing and creamier. Thicker consistency which took a while to soak into the skin. After applying, it left my hand well moisturized but also greasy.

Marks and Spencer Hand and Nail cream in Fig & orange oil Swatch

Now during office hours greasy hands are tiny bit of a problem especially since I’m always on my laptop and/or mobile. The texture of  Fig & Orange Oil variant is creamy but not very thick. It soaks in the skin quickly and completely vanishes… in a good way. It does not feel greasy at all meanwhile it leaves my hand moisturized. So yeah for that! 

Marks and Spencer Hand and Nail cream in Fig & orange oil Swatch

Works to my liking for days out. I obviously hate greasy hands while working or travelling.
 I always have this in my hand bag.  All . The. Time. I have extremely dry and itchy hands if not moisturized properly.

The only downside I think is because this handcream is so light, it needs to be applied frequently. However when home, I prefer to use something more moisturizing.

HOT/NOT:  Love the fragrance. Love how light this is. Works extremely well for days out.

No comments:

Post a Comment