18/03/2017

Colourpop Ultra Satin Lip - Calypso & FricknFrack Swatch|Review


Colourpop Ultra Satin Lip - Calypso and FricknFrack
If you've been with me for a while, you'll know I'm not really a big fan of the "ultra matte lip" trend. It  really kills my already superdry lips. So even though Colourpop is quite famous for their Ultra Matte liquid lipsticks, the satin ones were what I was really after.

I hauled quite a bit from the Colourpop website. Check out Swatches of 9 LippieStix I bought here.

PRICE:
I bought FricknFrack from the colourpop website at 6$
And Calypso from BeautyTales at Rs.650/-

I bought Calypso before I placed the order on their website i.e. before Colourpop started shipping to India.
Luckily I did not have to pay customs. But it's really more of a hit or miss. 

Colourpop Ultra Satin Lip - Calypso and FricknFrack

Colourpop Ultra Satin Lip

Colourpop Ultra Satin Lip - Calypso and FricknFrack swatch

Colourpop Ultra Satin Lip - Calypso and FricknFrack Lip Swatch

Both the Shades look quite similar here in the pictures. Well both lean towards browny nudes. Only Calypso is a shade lighter and has more peach in it. And FricknFrack is more brown.

The Ultra Satin Liquid lipsticks are very comfortable to wear. They don't dry the lips. It is not glossy at all. After 2 minutes, the lip colour sets into a velvet satin finish. Does not crumble or stain. Easy to re-apply.

It lasts for 5-6 hours on me. Fades after meals. Since it is Satin finish, it is not transfer proof. So it transfers on cups and my baby.

I love these and have been my goto all month long. Perfect for office and goes with practically everything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Love,
SS

No comments:

Post a Comment