31/12/2016

FABBAG December 2016 - "THE PARTYHOLIC"

Better late than never no? I received this month's Fabbag a few days back. Been meaning to upload it asap but anyways... Been quite a hectic week!

So I quite liked the holographic checks this month. And thank god I received the black one. I didn't like the other colors (based on the few pictures I came across). Yeah for the first bit! So let's dig in...!


The theme- "The Partyholic" is fitting for the last month of the year. And I'm quite happy with the bag this month. Fabbag has included 2 full size products and 2 "very appropriate"deluxe sized samples. 

 
IBA HALAL FOOT MASSAGE CREAM is a well timed product and I welcome it with open arms! I have extremely dry foot and this could be a savior. It has very attractive ingredients like Olive oil, Cocoa butter, Shea Butter, Jasmine. This is a full size product. This will be my first product from this brand and I know I'll use it up within 2 weeks.

NATURAL HAIR MIST seems like an interesting product. A kind I've never used before. Hair mists could be very useful for summers. I haven't opened this one yet and hence don't know how it smells. Although I could not find any ingredients list on this one. I  feel ok about this one. After all, that's the whole concept about subscription boxes is get to try new products.


 
 This is the product I'm most excited about! I love the brand PALMER'S COCOA BUTTER FORMULA. I already use its other products and love them. In a roller form is even better! This one's getting a permanent space in my handbag! Since it's an oil, even 15 ml will last me a long looong time. 




 CITY COLOR BE MATTE LIPSTICK IN PHOEBE was my choice of product this month. I had chosen Briana from the same line last month. But since it was the first time I was quite skeptical about the product. On receiving it, I loved it! So had to order another on from there. The above swatch is just 1 swipe. Super pigmentation, great staying power. Transfers when touched but stays on me for almost 5-6 hours.


Overall, I'm quite happy with this month's fabbag!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Love,
SS


No comments:

Post a Comment