02/01/2016

Momster Diary #1 Just the way it is.

After all the worries, excitement, anticipation and anxiety, my baby boy's a whole month old now. Almost 2 actually. This whole year (since I got pregnant) I've been given truck loads of advice and suggestions. I myself went almost crazy google-ing anything and everything regarding being pregnant and raising a child. Ofcourse google knows everything! 
One thing I realised is this generation moms are way different from the previous ones. Given the situation and the world we live in now, we've got to do things differently.  And the most important thing is there is no right or wrong way about it. It's simply how you handle it. 

So here I just want to document my experiences and share my thoughts about  being a new age mommy. No clichés, no sugar coating. Just the way it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment